Best learning Scroll for Python
- 16 chapters covering basic (loops) to advanced (NumPy) topics in Python.
- Focus on one topic per chapter to help learners understand topics in depth.
- Key points from Theory highlighted in each chapter for better retention.
- More than 1000 questions that give ample opportunity for practice.
- 7 Model test papers for learners to test their progress.
This book contains to-the-point theory followed by questions about programming skills in Python. It provides an active and structured way of learning Python. The readers can test their learning by attempting MCQs, True/False questions, and questions about finding the output in a code, identifying the error and much more. The explanations of the answers provide detailed information about the concepts tested. All topics in Python are divided into 16 chapters in this book. These includes Syntax, Input-output, Data types, Strings, Operators and Expressions, Decision Control Statements, Loops, Functions, Lists, Dictionaries, Sets, Tuples, Classes, Files, Graphics, Arrays and Databases. More than 1000 questions are included for all the topics.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Syntax of writing Python programs.
- All possible errors encountered while programming in Python.
- Execution of different constructs in detail.
- Handling graphics and databases in Python.
- Using Arrays in Python.
- Handling programs and files in Python.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is meant for the students of Undergraduate, postgraduate level and for the beginners in Python.