A comprehensive innovative product handbook for managers designing and deploying enterprise business solutions.
- Covers proven technical approaches in migrating your enterprise systems to Oracle Cloud Computing.
- A handbook for decision-makers on using Oracle Product Suite for digital transformation.
- Understand the Oracle product benefits and leveraging capital investment to avail great measurable ROI and TCO.
The Oracle Enterprise Architecture Framework emerges from the on-site legacy to current cloud native and is called Modern Oracle Enterprise Architecture. It aims to clear the path for critical business application workloads in the field of database and the application architecture to hybrid and cloud applications. This is a very handy book for chief decision-makers and professional cloud solution engineers.
As the current cloud computing services are agile and pay-as-you-go (PAYG) based subscription including multi-year cost model thus a more agile approach is covered throughout the book.
This book will help readers to achieve their database and application system solution architecture career objectives more quickly without spending years. The readers can prevent committing errors, recovering from them, and learning things the hard way.
This book lists critical attributes and methods to develop, including improvement of business-friendly case formulation. It also includes the development of a solution approach in creative and innovative technological breakthroughs developed by product companies over the last three decades.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- 360-degree view of Oracle database and application products.
- Transition to hybrid cloud identity services via Oracle Identity Cloud platform.
- Understand and implement Oracle accessibility and architecture observability.
- Get to know the benefits of leveraging Oracle Autonomous Shared and dedicated services.
- Manage, automate, and upgrade the cloud databases using Oracle fleet management.
- Automate sitewide failover and switchover operations using Oracle siteguard.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for decision-makers, business architects, system development teams, technological professionals and product teams who want to use the Oracle stack's hidden capabilities to develop, manage and keep enhancing enterprise systems.