Book primarily focuses on Arduino to do things which house At mega 328 microcontrollers. This book provides knowledge on twenty-four projects with the aid of proper wiring diagrams and programs required to complete the project.
It also discusses the sensors, modules and other discrete components used in each project. Moreover, the book also introduces power electronic devices like Mosfet and Triac for building inverters and AC regulation circuits. Matlab software is also introduced along with its application together with Arduino which is considered to be the main device for all the projects in the book.
Series of Electronics Projects for Beginners
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of Arduino basics, ecosystem, and Arduino IDE
- Covers Arduino Uno, Arduino Nano, and introduces to the latest Arduino Tian which runs Linux
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, and straight forward comprehensible presentation
- Adopting user-friendly style for an explanation of circuit and code examples.
- Illustrated with circuit diagrams, screenshots, and photographs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
The book covers both software and hardware aspects of each project which will give an overall knowledge to the reader. I hope that this book will help students to empower their knowledge to create their own innovative prototypes.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is meant to be educational and helpful to hobbyist, students, and beginners to build real-time exciting projects.