The book is written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on circuits and code examples. To make the topics more comprehensive, circuit diagrams and code snippets are furnished extensively throughout the book. The book is designed in such a way to make it reader-focused and contains latest topics, circuit diagrams, code examples, & reference.
The book also features the most current and popular Arduino boards. It teaches novice beginners how to create interesting electronics project with Arduino platform and ecosystem. It also benefits the professional level programmers to get started with Arduino platform and ecosystem.
Arduino is an open-source electronic prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of Arduino basics, ecosystem, and Arduino IDE
- Covers Arduino Uno, Arduino Nano, and introduces to the latest Arduino Tian which runs Linux
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, and straight forward comprehensible presentation
- Adopting user-friendly style for explanation of circuit and code examples.
- Illustrated with circuit diagrams, screenshots, and photographs.
What Will You Learn
- Arduino, Arduino PWM, Writing Programs for Arduino
- LED Programming, Programming with Push Buttons
- Analog Inputs and Various Buses
- Working With Displays, Sound and Sensors
- Arrays, strings, and memory
- Matrix Keypad And Security System
- SD Card Module, IR Receiver, and Relay
- Arduino Nano and Arduino Tian
Who This Book is For
Students pursuing BE/BSc/ME/MSc/BTech/MTech in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical