This book is for businesses that aspire to improve agility, deliver fit-for-purpose products and services, delight customers, and provide the security of long-term survival associated with mature businesses that consistently meet or exceed customer expectations. Learn a lean approach by seeing how Kanban made a difference in four real-world situations. You'll explore how different teams used Kanban to make paradigm-changing improvements in software development. These teams were struggling with overwork, unclear priorities, and a lack of direction. As you discover what worked for them, you'll understand how to make significant changes in real-life situations.
The Artefact has been developed as a resource to understand, evaluate, and use Agile and Hybrid Agile approaches. This practice guide will help you understand when, where, and how to apply Agile approaches and provides practical tools for practitioners and organizations wanting to increase agility.
A pragmatic guide that will teach you to implement Agile, SCRUM and Kanban in your organization.
- Expert-guided techniques for successful Agile transformation in your organization.
- Solution-focused responses on interview questions of Agile SCRUM, XP, DSDM, KANBAN and SCRUMBAN.
- Reference guide to prepare for leading PMI-ACP and SAFe Certification exam.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explore and learn how to build Organizational Resilience and Enterprise Maturity Model.
- Step-by-step solutions to implement Portfolio Kanban and Upstream Kanban.
- Deep dive into Agile SHIFT framework and Hybrid Agile framework.
- Exciting case studies and practical demonstrations on Agile SCRUM & KANBAN.
- Expert-ready guidance on overcoming common Agile project management misconceptions.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is appealing to decision makers, product owners, project team members who can make use of this guide in improvising the productivity and efficient management of business operations without much of hassle.