Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce) is a new way of carrying out business transactions through electronic means in general and the Internet environment by supporting this industry in particular, has been proving its potential benefits and effective contribution to the socio-economic growth. As an essential part of the “Digital Economy”, E-Commerce plays a key role in opening the door to the 21st century, the new era of the knowledge-based economy.
In this book, you will understand the basic concepts of E-Commerce and E-Business. The Internet has the broadcasting capability and is a mechanism for information dissemination and a medium for collaboration and interaction between individuals through computers irrespective of geographic locations. The motive of this book is to present an introduction to
E-Commerce and E-Banking industry. It will cover the key E-Banking concepts, changing dynamics, implementation approaches, and management issues in the E-Banking industry and Brand building.
Step-by-step guide to learning the role of E-commerce in our economy
- Hands-on with the concept of E-Commerce and E-Business.
- Understand the know-how of working of E-Commerce framework.
- Learn the type of E-Payment system and its mechanism.
- Understanding Brand building and Digital Marketing methods.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the different models of E-Commerce.
- Get to know more about the various types of Electronic Payment Systems.
- Understand the security issues in Electronic Payment Systems.
- Get familiar with the concept of Electronic banking and Online publishing.
- Understanding how Digital marketing can impact on E-Commerce.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for everyone interested in knowing more about E-Commerce. Existing professionals associated with the E-Commerce industry can use this book as a reference guide.