Learn To create client-side and Single Page Apps with Routing and Navigation
For all the web developers & students who love building web-apps, this book on Angular Routing will add great value to your skill set helping you to develop your applications with faster performance and refined view.
Want to know more about routing concepts in Angular?
- In this book, the reader will be able to focus on one concept of Angular in deep. Some of the concepts of Routing discussed are:
- Lazy Loading
- Routing Parameters
- Route Guards
- The examples in the book talk us through building an e-commerce website which helps the reader to connect to the real-life business scenarios.
- The book commences with an introduction to the important concepts of Angular to understand in general and then moves to how Routing helps us build our applications much effectively.
- The tools I use in the explanation of concepts are Angular CLI, Visual Studio Code.
- By the end of this book, you should be able to understand Routing perfectly being able to perform all the operations using Routing.
- Do not forget to code along with your reading the book. This will give you hands-on experience to gain out of the book. The book will be provided with a GitHub link to it.
What Will You Learn
In this book, you will learn the concepts of Angular routing to help you make your Angular applications more effective and have better performance when dealing with data.
Who This Book is For
This book is for learning the concept of routing in angular applications. If you are working in Angular, this book serves the purpose of clearing all your concepts around navigation from one view to another in single page applications. If you are new to Angular, this book will give you an introduction of the basic concepts of Angular and then give you the expertise in one of those concepts, Routing.