Book dedicates ten questions which explain how workflow is implemented step by step in share point, salary negotiations; resume making and General aspects to be remembered during an interview, ideal for share point professionals who are looking for quick reference and FAQ, also recommended for share point Interviewers who are looking for what questions to be asked to get better and decent share point professionals, suggested for fresher and students who want to have a feel of what kind of questions are asked during share point interviews.
Ready reckoner for freshers, intermediaries and experts who are appearing for a SharePoint Interview
- Around 400 plus interview questions from live share point interviews.
- Full range of interview questions from Junior SharePoint developer to senior people.
- The book covers significant sections in share points like WSS, Web parts, custom controls and workflows.
- It explains content types and custom data types seamlessly.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- SharePoint in the software company hierarchy
- Resume preparation guidelines
- Salary slip
- Salary negotiation
- Interview rating sheet
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for the power users, site owners or administrators who want to crack the SharePoint interview. The book is though intended for SharePoint developer knowledge, a little understanding of SharePoint is required.