Designing the Future
- Each command is explained in a simple and understandable manner
- Step-by-step explanation
- Practical knowledge rather than theoretical knowledge
- Covers all the modules of Revit 2019 architecture
A Basic book about Autodesk Revit Architecture 2019 in which Revit Architecture and its advanced version is explained in step by step.
This book carries a lot, if you are starting Revit Architecture for the first time. This book is extremely simple to understand and will enlighten you with the fundamentals of Revit Architecture; you can easily learn Revit as it is a basic step-by-step book. The main objective of writing this book is to make students enthusiastic about learning the concepts of Revit.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Revit , its history, its usage
- Workspace, Revit shortcut, its Properties and Project Browser
- Revit Architecture
- Model text with set work plane
- Structural beam, Structural column
- Link Revit, Link IFC, Decal Type
- Project Information, Project Parameters, Project Unit
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Mechanical engineers and designers, automobile engineers, product designers.