This book is meant for developers, architects, solution providers, consultants and engineers, Primarily the book requires knowledge of C#, but it can also be understood by anybody with a bit of programming background. This book contains instructions on how to set up and Install RabbitMQ on Windows and how to use Web Management Plugin of RabbitMQ. It also discusses topics such as Exchanges, types of Rabbit MQ Exchanges and Queue along with Binding in RabbitMQ and creating RabbitMQ Users, Publishing/ Reading/ Deleting Messages Using C#
Step by Step guide to develop solutions using RabbitMQ message queuing with .Net application.
- How to Setup RabbitMQ on Windows
- What are RabbitMQ Exchanges and its Types
- What are Queues and Bindings
- How to Create Users in RabbitMQ and Setting privilege
- How to Publish /Read/Delete Messages Using C#
What Will You Learn
- RabbitMQ, its Setup, Exchanges, Queues, users and Binding.
- RabbitMQ Virtual hosts, Connections, Channels
- Publishing, Reading, Delete Message
- Publish Message Using C# to RabbitMQ
- Using RabbitMQ Direct Message Exchanges, Topic Message Exchanges, Fanout Message Exchanges and Headers Message Exchanges with .Net Application
Who This Book is For
This book is for developers, architects, solution providers, consultant, and engineers to develop solutions using RabbitMQ message and queuing with .Net applications.