When you have this book in your hand, it will keep shaping your understanding in Vue.js as you move forward chapter by chapter. On the first day, you will get your basic questions answered like what is Vue.js, history and it’s underlying concepts. Moreover, it will take you through basic environment setup and running your first app using Bue.js. By this time, the reader must have gained a fair knowledge on Vue.js.
With the concepts you grasped in the first chapter, the chapters ahead are designed according to your understanding so that you get started with basic structuring of html pages using Vue.js and end up with a pro coder as you see advance concepts illustrated very neatly.
At the seventh day, you will learn essential concepts of modern day web development like Routing, State Management and Single Page Application concepts that will enable you to start thinking Vue.js as an ingredient form you production apps
Last, but not least, the book presents an appendix for a comparative view of Vue.js framework with similar JS framework.
A journey starts from zero understanding to dev ready in Vue.js
- Learner can learn the concepts such as how Vue.js works in the real world with reusable items like components, plugins, mixins, and so on.
- Efficient and different ways of writing the template codes like using HTML, using .vue files, and so on.
- Along with several basics, we have emphasized the concepts which are the real implementation as per industry standard.
- We have started with the basics of Vue.js and progressed through the basic elements. So that the reader will get a fair idea of it.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The initial chapter starts with a basic introduction of the framework and setup, followed up by the syntax of the framework to build basic html pages. Gradually, in the chapter ahead, readers can explore the framework concepts like components, templates, watchers, plugins and routing etc. to build high-end production ready.
- Finally you will definitely get insights of state management techniques with SPA implemented using the framework form building responsive and interactive web applications.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR