“Kotlin at a Glance" is a book that gives an in-depth knowledge about Kotlin. This book mainly focused on Kotlin programming language and its comparison to Java. By reading this book, the readers can make themselves familiar with the language’s most important features and aspects.
With a complete overview of OOPs, null safety, generics, and many other interesting features, this book is a perfect choice for fresher and experienced Java developers who want to learn more about this alternative JVM language.
For reading this book, there’s no need for any prior Kotlin knowledge, as the basics are explained in the book. Moreover, the required functional programming concepts are also described.
The readers of this book will also learn to develop an app in android using Kotlin. Moreover, this book is for everyone who is on their way of becoming a developer.
Basic guide to develop an App in Android by using Kotlin
- Comprehensive coverage of all the concepts of Kotlin
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, user friendly book
- Concepts are duly supported by several examples and self-explanatory analogies.
What Will You Learn
- Introduction to OOP, Java, Kotlin
- Kotlin Architecture, Token, Input, Operator, Array, Function
- String Operations, Conditional Statements, Jumping Statement
- Looping / Control Flow / Iteration
- Null Safety, Kotlin Lambda Functions and Exception Handling
- Constructor, Inheritance, Abstract Keyword, Polymorphism
- Collection, Coroutines, Generics
- Regex, Interoperability with Java, Android
Who This Book is For
This book will prove to be a “must have” for beginners as well as experienced professionals as it is a stepping stone for learning the technology.