React.js Design Patterns
Anthony Onyekachukwu Okonta
Authors: Anthony Onyekachukwu Okonta
Publishing Date: 27th Jan 2023
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Get familiar with React design patterns and best practices to solve common React development problems
- Get tips to create a better React app architecture.
- Explore the best practices for building scalable React apps.
- Discover ways to write tests for your React applications.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to manage State with Hooks on React components.
- Learn how to style React components with CSS.
- Understand how to use Next.js for server-side rendering of your React app.
- Explore different ways to fetch data using API in React.
- Test your React app with React testing library, Jest, and Cypress.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- React Anti-Patterns and Best Practices
- Writing Components
- Clean and Maintainable Code
- React Hooks
- Server-Side Renderings
- Data Fetching
- Building Scalable Applications