Python Interview Questions
Publishing Date: January 2019
The book is written assuming that the reader has basic knowledge of Python programming. A brief introduction is provided for all relevant topics. Every topic is followed by all types of possible questions that an examiner or interviewer can ask the reader. The questions are arranged chapter wise so that it is easy for the reader to move from easy to complex questions.
Prepares yourself for coding related interview questions
- Strengthens the foundations.
- Lists down all important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you with questions related to Algorithms and Data structures.
- Prepares you for theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
- Prepares you to think logically and answer interview questions.
What Will You Learn
- Python Basics, Data Types and Their in-built Functions
- Operators, Decision Making and Loops
- User Defined Functions, Classes and Inheritance, Files
- Algorithm Analysis and Big-O, Array Sequence
- Stacks, Queues, and Deque, Linked List
- Recursion, Trees. Searching and Sorting
Who This Book is For
Graduate, Post graduate, Academicians, Educationists, Professionals.
SECTION I: PYTHON BASICS
Chapter 1 Introduction to Python
Chapter 2 Data Types and Their in-built Functions
Chapter 3 Operators in Python
Chapter 4 Decision Making and Loops
Chapter 5 User Defined Functions
Chapter 6 Classes and Inheritance
Chapter 7 Files
SECTION II: PYTHON DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHM
Chapter 8 Algorithm Analysis and Big-O
Chapter 9 Array Sequence
Chapter 10 Stacks, Queues, and Deque
Chapter 11 Linked List
Chapter 12 Recursion
Chapter 13 Trees
Chapter 14 Searching and Sorting