Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Administration Guide
Edward van Biljon
Publishing Date: April 2021
Dimension: 7.50 x 9.25 Inches
Manage Exchange 2019 single-handed and empower your organization with secure communications
- Uncover the latest features in Exchange Server 2019 and learn to make use of it.
- Expert techniques to manage databases, file management, and improve search.
- Cutting-edge coverage on MAPI and Exchange Management Shell (EMS).
Prepare your environment so you can introduce Exchange Server 2019 or build a new environment from scratch and learn along the way.
This guide will help the readers how to deploy Exchange 2019 and perform all the post administrative tasks like creating a certificate request that you can submit to an external source and completing this setup. You will learn how to configure your virtual directories to match the name on your certificate. You will also learn how to build your first Database Availability Group (DAG) or extend the Database Availability Groups in your environment to ensure you have high availability. You will learn how to perform mailbox moves from your existing Exchange environment or simply create new mailboxes for your users. You can do all your tasks using the Exchange Management Shell (EMS) and learn about the new features of Exchange 2019 and the next version of Exchange.
In this administration guide, you will learn about Exchange 2019, what is new, and what has been removed. You will learn how to deploy Exchange 2019, configure it and understand what is required to run in coexistence with Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2016. Lastly, you will learn how to work with the Exchange Management Shell compared to the Exchange Admin Center.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to install Exchange 2019 in a new environment and in a coexistence environment.
- Learn how to work with Database Availability Groups (DAG) and implement them.
- Learn how to perform migrations from Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2019.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is a go-to-guide for System Administrators, Windows Administrators, Network Administrators, System Engineers who plays key role in managing the infrastructure and support of the business communication throughout the company. Sound knowledge of email client and basic use of windows exchange server is expected to make the best use of this book.
- Introduction to Exchange 2019
- Installation of Exchange 2019
- Post Configuration
- Post Configuration Continued
- Client Connectivity
- Databases and Database Availability Groups
- Public Folders
- Coexistence with Exchange 2013/2016
- Exchange Management Shell and Extras
Edward van Biljon is an experienced messaging specialist working in the information technology and services industry. He is a four-time Office Apps & Services MVP with 17 years of experience in Exchange.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edward-van-biljon-75946840
Blog links: https://collaborationpro.com, https://everything-powershell.com