Microsoft Azure AI: A Beginner’s Guide
Rekha Kodali, Sankara Narayanan Govindarajulu, Mohammed Athaulla
Authors: Rekha Kodali, Sankara Narayanan Govindarajulu, Mohammed Athaulla
Publishing Date: April 2022
Dimension: 7.5* 9.25 inches
Explore Azure AI Platform
- Easy-to-follow tutorial for getting started with the Azure AI platform.
- Integrated platform for developing, deploying, and managing AI apps.
- Includes real-world scenarios and use-cases to fully explore Azure AI Platform.
Microsoft Azure AI A Beginner's Guide explains the fundamentals of Azure AI and some more advanced topics. The sole objective of the book is to provide hands-on experience working with the various services, APIs, and tools available in the Azure AI Platform. This book begins by discussing the fundamentals of the Azure AI platform and the essential principles behind the Azure AI ecosystem and services. Readers will become familiar with the essential services, use cases, and examples provided by Azure AI Platform and Services, including Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Computer Vision, Azure Applied AI Services, and Azure Machine Learning.
The author focuses on teaching how to utilize Azure Cognitive services to construct intelligent apps, including Image Processing, Object Detection, Text Recognition, OCR, Spatial Analysis, and Face Recognition using Computer Vision. Readers can investigate Azure Applied AI Services, including Form Recognizer, Metrics Advisor, Cognitive Search, Immersive Reader, Video Analyzer, and Azure Bot Service. Bot Framework and the Bot Framework Emulator will be explored in further detail, and how they can be used in AI applications to improve their conversational user interfaces. With Azure Machine Learning Studio, you will also learn to incorporate machine learning into your enterprise-level applications.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get familiar with Azure AI Platform and the cognitive capabilities of Azure.
- Learn to create apps that can process photos, detect faces, and detect objects.
- Utilize OCR, handwriting recognition, and spatial analysis in your development.
- Learn about Azure AI services like Form Recognizer, Metrics Advisor, Cognitive Search, Azure Immersive Reader, and Video Analyzer.
- Try out several NLP applications with the Azure BOT framework.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book teaches AI developers, machine learning engineers, .NET developers, and architects how to swiftly develop intelligent applications utilizing the Azure AI Platform. Knowledge of.NET or.NET Core is strongly advised to get the most out of the book.
- Azure AI Platform and Services
- Azure Computer Vision - Image Analysis, Processing, Content Moderation, Object and Face Detection
- Computer Vision - Text Recognition, Optical Character Recognition, Spatial Analysis
- Azure Cognitive Services - Custom Applications leveraging Decision, Language, Speech, Web Search
- Azure Applied AI Services
- Azure Applied AI Services -BOTs– A Brief Introduction
- Machine Learning-Infusing ML in Custom Applications using ML.NET
- Machine Learning - Using Azure ML Studio
Rekha Kodali is a Principal Director in Accenture. With more than 23 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies, her focus areas include Azure, Enterprise Architecture, Microservices, Solution Architecture, Presales and Innovation. She has been instrumental in creating differentiated solutions and service offerings.
Her certifications include TOGAF, IASA certified Foundation Architect and Azure Solutions Architect Expert and several other MS certifications.
She has published multiple research papers. She is the author of a book: Developing Cloud Native Applications In Azure Using .Net Core: A Practitioner's Guide to Design, Develop and Deploy Apps : Rekha Kodali, Gopala Behara, Sankara Govindarajulu: Amazon.in: Books
LinkedIn Profile: Rekha Kodali
Blog Link: Rekha Kodali – Architecture & Governance Magazine (architectureandgovernance.com)
Azure ML and Biometric Analysis to Drive Next-Gen Check Processing (wiprodigital.com)
How Engineering Transformation Can Facilitate Digital Transformation – Architecture & Governance Magazine (architectureandgovernance.com)
Sankara Narayanan Govindarajulu is a Solution Architect at Microsoft, helping with partners and customers on their digital transformation journey. Throughout his career of 23 years, Sankara has put his profound experience along with his passion in compelling ways to help customers in strategic decision making, project execution, architecture and design, and development of enterprise solutions covering various aspects such as availability, performance, security, business continuity, cloud migration and transformation across platforms and technologies. Sankara is TOGAF certified, and has certifications in Azure Migration, Architecture, Development and Security. He has published a book, a few journals and presented in internal technical conferences on multiple occasions.
LinkedIn Profile: Sankara Narayanan Govindarajulu
LinkedIn Profile: Mohammed Athaulla