Inventor 2022 Training Guide
Authors: Linkan Sagar
Publishing Date: 20th July 2021
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Understand the complete set of design and engineering tools with Inventor 2022
- Tutorial based point-of-view and learn-by-doing approach
- Know the process of creating the model
- Presentation module for animating the assemblies
- Sheet metal module for creating the sheet metal components
- Weldment module for creating weldments
- Mold design module for creating mold
Book is short, lively and based on a real platform. Book explains the latest release of Autodesk® Inventor® in a simple and easy manner, which is packed with user-requested updates and its enhancements to help to manage your design process, to speed up your connected engineering workflows, and to reduce the repetitive tasks. Using the real-world and imagined examples, it takes the reader through content designing process explaining everything along the way. Projects have been explained in a step-by-step manner with the commands along with a lot of new features.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Book is written with the intention of helping the readers effectively to use the Autodesk Inventor 2022 solid modeling tool.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
It can be widely used by architects, game developers, design visualization specialists, and visual effect artists.
- Introduction of Inventor 2022
- Getting started with Inventor 2022
- Setting and Manage
- Part Design
- Work Features
- Sheet Metal