Enterprise Applications with C# and .NET
Alexandre F. Malavasi Cardoso
Authors: Alexandre F. Malavasi Cardoso
Publishing Date: 27th Feb 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Leverage the power of .NET Core and C# to build cross-platform enterprise apps effectively
- Get familiar with the software architecture for .NET applications.
- Understand how design patterns are implemented in C# and .NET.
- Build high-performance cross-platform apps using the .NET platform and C#.
Building enterprise applications is a complex task that requires a comprehensive understanding of the latest technologies and programming languages. C# and .NET are powerful tools that have become increasingly popular in enterprise development.
This book will help you build enterprise-grade applications with C# and .NET. It covers a wide range of topics, including the basics of C# programming, advanced concepts such as object-oriented programming, and the use of the .NET platform for building robust and scalable applications. You will also explore the best practices and design patterns for building enterprise applications.
By the end of the book, you will be able to create a full enterprise application by applying all the given concepts across the entire book, including TDD, database access, security, authentication, modern architecture, and the new features of C#.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Create Asp.Net Core web applications based on Razor pages.
- Build cross-platform desktop and mobile apps using .NET.
- Learn how to integrate your .NET app with the most important features of Azure.
- Using multiple databases in ASP.NET Core via Entity Framework Core.
- Explore different Architectural patterns in .NET.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for developers who are new to C# and .NET and want to build enterprise applications. This is also for experienced developers who want to expand their knowledge of these technologies and improve their skills in building robust and reliable applications.
- Introduction to .NET
- Status of the .NET Platform
- Cross-platform Applications
- The Object-Oriented Programming
- Interfaces and Inheritance in C#
- Basic Concepts of Design Patterns
- Operators, Loops, and Iterations in C#
- Error Handling and Exceptions in C#
- Using and Understanding LINQ
- Unit Tests
- New Features in C# 8.0 and 9.0
- Building .NET Applications for Linux
- Asp.Net Core Web API
- Blazor, the Single Page Application of .NET
- Desktop, Console, and Mobile Applications
- Azure Integration Services
- Authentication in Asp.Net Core
- Introduction to Entity Framework Core
- Good Practices for .NET Applications
- Architecture Concepts for .NET Applications
- Creating an Enterprise Application in .NET
Alexandre F. Malavasi Cardoso has been working in software development for more than 16 years, playing central roles in numerous projects as a technical leader and software engineer, delivering projects using Microsoft Technologies for big companies, including well succeed projects in South America, Europe, and the United States. Currently, he is a Head of Engineering at Propylon and a Technical Advisor at Marelo companies. He is also an accomplished postgraduate completing a degree in Business and Systems Analysis and holds two master’s degrees focused on Software Engineering with Agile Methods Emphasis. In the meantime, he successfully got many Microsoft certifications in Azure and Web Development technologies. Furthermore, the author participates as a speaker in international IT Conferences and writes technical articles on Web Development and related topics. Based on all his contributions to technical communities worldwide, he was awarded three times by Microsoft as Most Valuable Professional (MVP).