Computer Science with Python
Authors: Meenu Kohli
Publishing Date: April 2022
Dimension: 8.5* 11 inches
Textbook for Class 11
- Covers Basic Computer Organization, Types of Software.
- Includes Memory Units, Boolean Logic, Number Systems.
- Covers Encoding Schemes and concept of Compiler and Interpreter.
- Includes Operating Systems, Emerging Trends.
- Explains Problem Solving, Python Programming.
- Coverage of Searching and Sorting, Notion of Iterative.
- Covers Cyber safety, Usage of Social Networks.
- Explains Safely Accessing Websites,Secure Connections,Digital Protection.
This book aims to prepare readers for class XI exams for Computer Science with Python (Code 083). The
The book has been designed as per the syllabus provided by the CBSE board for the year 2021-22.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will understand and learn important concepts of this subject that would help you attempt tricky questions related to:
- Computational Thinking and Programming with Python.
- Computer Systems and Organization.
- Society, Law and Ethic.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is meant for the CBSE Class XI students appearing for Computer Science with Python exam.
UNIT 1. Computer Systems and Organization
- Basic Computer Organization
- Types of Software
- Memory Units
- Boolean Logic
- Number Systems
- Encoding Schemes
- Concept of Compiler and Interpreter
- Operating Systems
- Emerging Trends
UNIT 2. Computational Thinking and Programming
- Problem Solving
- Python Programming
- Searching and Sorting
- Notion of Iterative
UNIT 3. Society, Law and Ethics
- Cyber safety
- Appropriate Usage of Social Networks
- Safely Accessing Websites
- Secure Connections
- Digital Protection
LinkedIn Bio: Meenu Kohli
Blog link: https://pythonwithmeenu.wordpress.com/