AutoCAD 2018 Training Guide
Publishing Date: April 2018
This book is short, lively and based on practical platform. Using real-world and imagined examples, it takes the reader through the content design process explaining everything along the way.
Basic guide for Beginners and Intermediate Users to learn AutoCAD 2018
- Building accurate, scalable 3D models for design reference
- Using parametric tools to make “smart” drawing
- Discover How to create and shape your world
- Modeling surfaces with 3D mesh to create faces and new textures
- Drawing curves with polyline and spline, and applying solid fills
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- AutoCAD, drawing Tools-ellipse, polygon, hatch.
- Parametric constraints, Usage of AutoCAD,3D modelling, 3D surface & Mesh.
- Coordinate System with Line command.
- Various Annotations Text, angular, Arc length, quick dimension.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- B.Arch,B.tech.
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- Industry Professionals- Preparing for Certifications.
- Draw tools
- Modify tools
- Setting & option
- 3D Modeling & View
- 3D Modify Tools
- 3D Surface & Mesh
- What are the new features introduced in AutoCAD 2018?
- Practice Drawings
Linkan Sagar has done B.Tech from UPTU, Lucknow. His book AutoCAD Training Guide was much appreciated and opted in the AutoCAD technology. He has extensively worked on various other software’s like Solidworks, Catia, Staad-pro and Revit. He is having wide Industry exposure. He has worked on and successfully delivered more than 18 major and over 100 mini live projects. He has currently associated with one of the US Based MNC Company.
His Linkedin profile: linkedin.com/in/linkan-sagar-4b16a7a7