101 Challenges In C++ Programming
Yashavant Kanetkar; Aditya Kanetkar
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar, Aditya Kanetkar
Publishing Date: January 2017
Dimension: 23 X 15 X 1.5 cm
Book Type: Paperback
Very often it is found that while creating C++ programs programmers are simply doing C programming with a C++ compiler. As a result, they are unable to exploit the real power that C++ lays at their door steps. Also there are not enough challenges/problems available in text books that would test the programmer' understanding of C++ and OOP concepts. To address these issues Authors have crafted well thought out this book. Their complete solution, sample runs and explanation. These challenges would test and improve your knowledge in every aspect of C++ programming.
Practice them to be a mature a C++ programmer
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given..
- Lists down all important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
What Will You Learn
- Basic C++, Class organization, Class constructor, Classes and Objects, Function challenges
- Function, Operator overloading challenges
- Free store, Inheritance, Virtual function, Input/output, Exception handling, STL challenges
Who This Book is For
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C programming language.
- Getting off the ground challenges
- The starters challenges
- Basic C++ challenges
- Class organization challenges
- Class constructor challenges
- Classes and objects challenges
- More classes and objects challenges
- Function challenges
- Function overloading challenges
- Operator overloading challenges
- Free store challenges
- Inheritance challenges
- Virtual function challenges
- Input / output challenges
- Template challenges
- Exception handling challenges
- STL challenges
- Miscellaneous challenges
Through his books and Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Java, Python, Data Structures, .NET, IoT, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last three decades. Yashavant’s books and Quest videos have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students / professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant's books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, IIITs, NITs and global software companies.
Yashavant has been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the “Best .NET Technical Contributor” and “Most Valuable Professional” awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years.
Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M.Tech. from IIT Kanpur. Yadhavant’s current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt Ltd. And KSET Pvt Ltd.
Aditya Kanetkar holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech, Atlanta. Prior to that, he completed his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Guwahati. Aditya started his professional career as a Software Engineer at Oracle America Inc. at Redwood City, California. Currently he works with Microsoft Corp., USA.
Aditya is a very keen programmer since his intern fays at Redfin, Amazon Inc. and Arista Networks. His current passion is anything remotely connected to Python, Machine Learning and C# related technologies.