SAP Tools Methodologies and Techniques
Authors: Sudipta Malakar
Publishing Date: January 2018
Dimension: 17 x 3 x 24.4 cm
Book Type: Paperback
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity of the programming examples, logic is explained properly as well discussed using comments in program itself. The book covers the topics right from the start of the software using snapshots of starting the software and writing programs into it. The real-time examples are discussed in detail from simple to complex taking into consideration the requirement of IT consultants. Various sample projects are included in the Book and are written in simple language so as to give IT consultants the basic idea of developing projects in SAP. The examples given in book are user-focused and have been highly updated including topics, figures and examples.
The book features more on practical approach with more examples covering topics from simple to complex one addressing many of the core concepts and advance topics also.
Capturing global market using sap tools, techniques & best practices.
- Comprehensive coverage of SAP UI5, Fiori, Webdynpro, Object oriented ALV with SALV Factory method laying more stress on Realtime case studies.
- The Book also covers numerous practical examples on LSMW tool, ALE, IDOC, SAP Query tool, SAP Quick viewer tool, SAP Report Painter tool, BAPI, Web services, DME tool, SAP MDM data conversion
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
- The Book cover the topics in a manner which fulfil the skill gap among industry and academia.
- Examples discussed on SAP tools, methodologies and techniques are helpful for developing projects for IT consultants.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
This book will “need to have” title for various reasons as articulated below.
- Gaining Customers by adopting and implementing different SAP tools, methodologies and techniques in organizations / projects / programs
- Help in sustaining Customer Relationships as the core of all successful working relationships are two essential characteristics: trust and commitment
- Help in delivering “Superior Value and Getting an Equitable Return” as understanding value in business markets and doing business based on value delivered gives suppliers the means to get an equitable return for their efforts
- This document is a compilation of SAP ABAP/4 coding and efficiency standards and will provide guidance in creating readable, maintainable code. It is intended for all developers in the SAP R/3 system
- This book may work as dictionary and generates a comprehensive list of value elements
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
SAP Consultants, SAP technical, Business analysts, Architects, Team Leads, Project Leads, Project Managers, Account Manager, Account Executives, CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, Sr. VP, Directors.
- DME Overview
- Purpose of Sap MDM Data Conversion Document
- Conversion Methodologies
- Web Services
- BAPI User Guide
- SAP Report Painter
- Object Oriented Alv Using Salv Factory Method
- Event Handling In 2 Grids Simultaneously (Alv Oops (SAP ABAP))
- Creating Alv With Dynamic Columns
- Creation Of Drop Down In Alv In Web Dynpro ABAP
- Webdynpro Application With Interactive Alv
- Component And Use Of Tabstrip And Tooltips
- Webdynpro Abap - 7 Steps For Creating Alv
- Alv Print Version Functionality
- Alv Table With Business Graphics
- Sending The Multiple Alvs As Pdf Attachment Through Email
- Sap Query Creation Steps
- Simple Report Creation Using SAP Quick Viewer Tool
- SAP Ale Scenario Development
- Step By Step Guide To Configure Fiori Launchpad Tiles For Fiori Transactional App
- SAP UI5
Sudipta Malakar is an accomplished IT SAP Project Manager, Program Manager, Agile Coach with 15+ years of experience in directing SAP DEV teams in supporting many major fortune 500 clients in multiple large accounts that include more than 7 years of experience in IT Project/Program & Solution Delivery Management and 5+ years of experience in Agile as SCRUM Master, Agile Coach.
He is certified Disruptive Strategy professional from HBX Harvard Business School, USA, Bachelor degree in Technology (B. TECH) in Chemical Technology from Calcutta University.
He is certified Sr. Project Manager in (Prince-2), CSP®, CSM®, KMP, ICP-ACC®, TKP®, ITIL, DevOps, ISO, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, CMMi.