SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and Group Reporting
Publishing Date: May 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Your SAP S/4HANA journey has just begun. This book details several processes, methods, and expert strategies for integrating central finance into your IT systems, streamlining finance operations, data reporting, and master data preparation.
With the help of this book, you'll learn all you need to know to get the most out of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, SAP Group Reporting, BPC, Fiori, and other cutting-edge technologies. This book includes numerous examples to demonstrate the essentials of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, SAP Group reporting, BPC, and Fiori. It offers extensive hands-on practice utilizing SAP S/4HANA standards to demonstrate Fiori, BPC, SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, and Group reporting. The book contains many applications and projects from throughout the industry spectrum. Interviewing for a job and passing the SAP Certification exam can be made easier with the help of this book!
After reading this book you will be able to perform SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and SAP Group reporting operations. You can also define complex activities in SAP S/4HANA.
Put together a centralised repository for all financial information and alter it as you see fit
- Expert-led approach to implementing S/4 Central Finance in a wide range of companies.
- Solution-focused responses on Central Finance, Group reporting, BPC, and Fiori.
- Preparation guide for the certification exam and SAP S/4HANA Interview.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Conduct the implementation of Central Finance in your IT environment.
- Consolidate your SAP S/4HANA system's finances.
- Carry out currency conversion, intercompany elimination, financial closure, and reporting.
- Perform a BPC Evaluation
- Carry out SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and Group reporting functions.
- Utilize Fiori applications to perform SAP S/4HANA operations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is a must for SAP consultants, architects, and project managers who wish to become proficient in the SAP S/4HANA project life cycle phases.
- Key success factors for adopting S/4 Central Finance in an organizations
- Lessons Learned and Pragmatic Approach- BPC, Fiori, S/4 Central Finance and SAP Group Reporting
- Interview Questions and Answers on BPC, SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance and Group Reporting
Sudipta Malakar is an accomplished SAP practice area head, Certified IT Sr. program manager, Agile coach - Advanced level, Harvard Business School, USA, alumnus, patent holder, and an international bestselling author & speaker with more than 19 years of experience in directing SAP DEV teams in supporting many major Global fortune 500 clients in multiple large accounts.
He is a certified sr. program manager (MSP practitioner), a sr. project manager (PRINCE2 Practitioner), PMP, PARP, CSP, ITIL(F), a certified Agile Leader(CDL), CLMM, CMM, and an advanced certified Scrum Master (A-CSM), CSPO, CSM, KMP2, KMP1, ICP-ACC, TKP, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, CMMi (Expert).
He worked in various IT companies like Capgemini, DXC Technology, IBM, Wipro, Satyam, Tech Mahindra, Patni, and Syntel, and he played a crucial management/Agile coach role for various global clients like Sterlite, Bajaj, Lufthansa, Nestle, PMI, Suncor, IPA, Canadian Pacific railways, Sony, Volvo, Allstate, and BOC Linde.