SAP Activate Methodology in a Nutshell
Authors: Sudipta Malakar
Publishing Date: January 2019
Phases of SAP Activate Methodology
The book promises to make you understand and practice the SAP Activate Framework. The focus is to take you on a journey of all the phases of SAP Activate methodology and make you understand all the phases with real-life examples, lessons learned, accelerators and best practices. Well, articulation on how SAP Activate methodology can be used through real-world use cases, with a comprehensive discussion on Agile and Scrum, in the context of SAP Project.
SAP Activate is an innovative, next-generation business suite that allows producing working deliverables straight away. SAP Activate Methodology is a harmonized agile implementation approach for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployments for delivering shippable product increments in an iterative and incremental way.
- 400 PLUS Real-time SAP Activate & SAP S/4 HANA Interview questions and answers
- Numerous Tricky Real-time SAP Activate Case Studies and Demos
- SAP S/4 HANA—Approach & Guidelines
- Explore the application scenarios of SAP Activate
- SAP Activate issues and challenges in large-, mid- and small-scale projects, and mitigation plan
- Digital transformation tips and tricks
- Intelligent enterprise tips and tricks
- Integration of SAP S/4HANA with machine learning intelligence.
What Will You Learn
You will get familiar with SAP S4HANA which is an incredibly innovative platform for businesses that can store business data, interpret it, analyze it, process it in real time, and use it when it is needed depending upon the business requirement. This book articulates integration of SAP S/4HANA with machine learning intelligence, intelligent enterprise tips & tricks, SAP Geographical Enablement Framework, Agricultural Contract Management, SAP Activate issues and challenges in large-, mid- and small-scale projects and mitigation plan, Fit/Gap Workshops, Master Data Management, Vendor-Managed Inventory, useful Tips & Tricks for successful implementation of any Greenfield or brownfield, use of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP in SAP S/4 HANA Project and contains 400 PLUS Real-time SAP Activate & SAP S/4 HANA Interview questions and answers.
Who This Book Is For
SAP Consultants, SAP technical, business analysts, architects, team leads, project Leads, project managers, account manager, account executives, CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, Sr. VP, and Directors.
- SAP Activate Methodology - Introduction
- Journey New Implementation (In Cloud)
- Journey New Implementation (On-Premise)
- Journey System Conversion for SAP S/4 HANA
- Journey Landscape Transformation for SAP S/4 HANA
- Activate Methodology and SAP Activate – Top 410 Plus
- SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Activate – Test your knowledge
- SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Activate – Key Takeaways
Sudipta Malakar is an accomplished IT SAP Project Manager, Program Manager, Agile Coach with 15+ years of experience in directing SAP DEV teams in supporting many major fortune 500 clients in multiple large accounts that include more than 7 years of experience in IT Project/Program & Solution Delivery Management and 5+ years of experience in Agile as SCRUM Master, Agile Coach.
He is certified Disruptive Strategy professional from HBX Harvard Business School, USA, Bachelor degree in Technology (B. TECH) in Chemical Technology from Calcutta University.
He is certified Sr. Project Manager in (Prince-2), CSP®, CSM®, KMP, ICP-ACC®, TKP®, ITIL, DevOps, ISO, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, CMMi.