SAP/ABAP HANA Programming
Authors: Sudipta Malakar
Publishing Date: January 2018
Dimension: 15.2 x 1.4 x 22.9 cm
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To provide clarity on the programming examples, logic is properly explained and discussed by using comments in program itself. The topics covered in this book include starting the software using snapshots of the same and writing programs. Simple to complex SAP/ ABAP HANA examples are provided in detail, considering the requirement of IT consultants the basic idea of developing projects in it. The examples provided in this book are user-focused and are provided through sections, figures and examples.Tagline
Enrich your skill set with Open SQL and CD5 views
- Comprehensive coverage of SAP / ABAP HANA with emphasis on real-time case studies.
- Practical examples along with Screen personas, SAP Fiori cloud, OPEN SQL, Native SQL & ADBC, CDS support in SAP NW ABAP 7.4 SP5, SAP HANA Studio, performance enabler Rules & guidelines.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Concepts are duly supported with examples.
- Topic coverage with the aim to fill the skill gap among industry and academia.
- SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA are helpful for developing projects for IT consultants
Gaining Customers by adopting and implementing SAP HANA in organisations / projects / programs
Facilitating to maintain Customer Relationships as the core of all successful working relationships are two essential characteristics: trust and commitment. To demonstrate their trustworthiness and commitment to customers, progressive suppliers periodically provide evidence to customers of their accomplishments.
Help in delivering “Superior Value and Getting an Equitable Return” as understanding value in business markets and doing business based on value delivered gives suppliers the means to get an equitable return for their efforts.
This document is a compilation of SAP ABAP/4 coding and efficiency standards and will provide guidance in creating readable, maintainable code. It is intended for all developers in the SAP R/3 system. This document is based primarily on ABAP/4.
Who This Book is For
Person from IT domain having software background, preferably with SAP technical or techno functional or functional or domain knowledge.
- General Programming Standards
- ABAP Internal Names
- ABAP/4 Dictionary
- Security Authorisations considerations
- ABAP/4 Coding Techniques