Exploring Blockchain in Healthcare
Publishing Date: February2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
An overview of the Healthcare Industry and Applications of the Blockchain
- Includes graphical representations and architecture schematics for healthcare processes powered by the blockchain technology.
- Real-world examples of how medical and pharma companies can use a blockchain in healthcare.
- Includes algorithms and procedures for smart contracts to provide more in-depth knowledge.
This book aims to analyze the role of blockchain technology in healthcare and how medical tech teams can establish a digital and linked healthcare system for the modern-day. After reading this book, readers will be able to create, develop, and implement blockchain-based healthcare business cases.
This book explains methods by which readers can understand several sectors of the healthcare industry, including pharmaceutical supply chain, healthcare insurance, drug administration, biological instruments, and smart labs, genomics, vaccination administration and policies, and the processing of healthcare data. The book also discusses Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multichain, and other popular blockchain frameworks in detail, with examples drawn from the real world. This book contains sample scripts, algorithms, processes, and an architectural design that may effectively illustrate the healthcare process.
After reading the book, readers will be able to create new blockchain-based products and processes to address various healthcare problems. Regardless of the level of technical experience of the reader, this book will guide them through developing blockchain-based use cases.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Acquaint yourself with the blockchain technology and the connected-healthcare system.
- Develop and implement blockchain-enabled smart contracts.
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence/machine learning, big data, and cloud computing in conjunction with a blockchain.
- Develop a blockchain-based paradigm for sharing medical and healthcare data with ecosystem partners.
- Tokenize assets to create new revenue streams and business prospects.
- Implement effective healthcare policy implementation in the areas of medications and vaccinations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for blockchain consultants, digital transformation experts, CxOs, medical technology professionals, and blockchain enthusiasts who are interested in exploring, comprehending, and transforming traditional medical IT infrastructure into a Blockchain-powered powerful company. Although no such prior knowledge of programming is needed, the basics of coding would be helpful.
- An Overview of the Healthcare Industry
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Blockchain's Application in Healthcare
- Blockchain in EHR and HIS
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and Drug Administration
- Blockchain in the Healthcare Insurance Industry
- Digital Medical Certificates and Prescriptions
- Medical Equipment and Smart Labs
- Understanding Genomics
- Vaccination and Other Healthcare Policies
Having more than 14 years of exposure in the IT industry, Anurag has designed and developed applications and platforms for the finance, healthcare, and energy sectors. In recent years, he has been developing dApps (Distributed Applications) for financial and healthcare sectors, including design, development, deployment, and architecting. He has worked for some large IT companies and financial institutions across the globe.
LinkedIn Profile: Anurag