Building NFTs with Ethereum
Authors: Yattish Ramhorry
Publishing Date: 6th Feb 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
The go-to guide for building non-fungible token projects on the Ethereum blockchain
- Get an in-depth understanding of digital assets and crypto-collectables.
- Learn to create, test, and launch an ERC-721 token contract on the Ethereum testnet.
- Uncover effective ways to market and promote your NFTs on social media platforms.
NFTs are the new way to collect and trade digital assets. With Ethereum, you can create your own NFTs to sell, trade, or use in games and applications.
This book will guide you through the basics of NFTs, including how they work and the tools used in their development, such as Truffle, IPFS, Ganache, Hardhat, Pinata, Ethereum, Web3, and Solidity. You will learn how to set up and deploy your own NFT project on Ethereum. The book also explores different types of smart contracts and tokens. Additionally, the book will cover different types of NFTs and processes such as enumerating, metadata, minting, and transferring. Lastly, you will learn how to upload your NFT to a marketplace.
By the end of the book, you will have the skills necessary to launch your own NFT projects on Ethereum.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Write and deploy your first NFT smart contract using the Truffle Framework.
- Build the front-end for your Ethereum NFT marketplace.
- Build an ERC-721 token with MetaMask, Solidity, Hardhat, Pinata, and Alchemy.
- Learn how to mint your NFTs on Metamask.
- Get tips and tricks for promoting and marketing your NFTs.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Crypto traders, Blockchain enthusiasts, Web Developers, Application Developers, and NFT Artists who want to build, deploy, and sell their own NFTs. Having a basic understanding of Solidity programming will be an added advantage.
Part - I: Introduction to NFTs and Digital Assets
- Basic Concepts of Blockchain, Web3, and Digital Assets
- The Technology Behind NFT Projects
Part - II: Basic Concepts of ERC and Solidity Programming
- The Fundamentals of ERC Token Contracts, ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1155
- Exploring the Basics of Solidity Programming
Part - III: Building NFTs with Solidity, Truffle Suite and Infura
- Setting Up Your Development Environment
- Writing and Deploying the NFT Smart Contract
- Building the NFT Marketplace Front-end
Part - IV: Building NFTs with Solidity, Alchemy, Hardhat and Pinata
- Building An ERC-721 Token with Hardhat, Pinata, and Alchemy
- Minting NFTs with Alchemy
Part - V: Marketing the NFT
- Promoting and Marketing NFTs
Yattish Ramhorry is the CTO and founder of 4IR Technologies, a technology and software firm located in Johannesburg, South Africa. He possesses more than 20 years of experience in software development and has completed a wide range of projects, from simple web apps to complex, distributed systems.
With extensive experience in the field, Yattish Ramhorry has provided consulting, advisory, architectural, and web3 development services to various Blockchain start-ups’. His contributions have been instrumental in the success of many of these ventures. He has a deep understanding of the Ethereum Blockchain technology and has been working with it since the early stages of development.