Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
Abirami A, Priya R L
Authors: Abirami A, Priya R L
Publishing Date: 29th March 2023
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
“Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms” is an important subject area in Computer Science that covers more complex and advanced topics related to data structures and algorithms.
This book will teach you how to analyze algorithms to handle the difficulties of sophisticated programming. It will then help you understand how advanced data structures are used to store and manage data efficiently. Moving on, it will help you explore and work with Divide and Conquer techniques, Dynamic programming, and Greedy algorithms. Lastly, the book will focus on various String Matching Algorithms such as naïve string matching algorithms, Knuth–Morris–Pratt(KMP) Algorithm, and Rabin-Karp Algorithm.
By the end of the book, you will be able to analyze various algorithms with time and space complexity to choose the best suitable algorithms for a given problem.
- Get familiar with various concepts and techniques of advanced data structures to solve real-world problems.
- Learn how to evaluate the efficiency and performance of an algorithm in terms of time and space complexity.
- A practical guide for students and faculty members who are interested in this important subject area of Computer Science.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand how to examine an algorithm's time and space complexity.
- Explore complex data structures like AVL tree, Huffman coding, and many more.
- Learn how to solve larger problems using Divide and Conquer techniques.
- Identify the most optimal solution using Greedy and Dynamic Programming.
- Learn how to deal with real-world problems using various approaches of the String Matching algorithms.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is aligned with the curriculum of the Computer Engineering program offered by Mumbai University. The book is designed not only for Computer Engineering and Information Technology students but also for anyone who wants to learn about advanced data structures and analysis of algorithms.
- Analysis of Algorithm
- Advanced Data Structures
- Divide and Conquer
- Greedy Algorithms
- Dynamic Algorithms and NP-Hard and NP-Complete
- String Matching
Mrs. Abirami A has completed her M.E (Information Technology) from Mumbai University, and is currently pursuing Ph.D. (Information Technology), from Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Tamil Nadu. Her research interests are Computer Networks, Cyber security, Network Forensics and Analysis of algorithms. She has 17 years of teaching experience and has published many papers in national and international conferences and journals and work as an editorial board member of the Editorial Board of various SCI/SCOPUS indexed journals.
Asst. Professor III - Information Technology Department,
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Erode, Tamil Nadu.
Mrs. Priya R. L is currently working as an Assistant Professor in V.E.S Institute of Technology, Mumbai, having 18 years of teaching experience for undergraduate students of Computer Engineering and Information Technology disciplines in different Engineering Institutes. She obtained her Master’s degree in Information Technology Engineering from Mumbai University. She has also worked as a Software Engineer in different firms in Chennai and Mumbai for 4 years. Her research interest is more into Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Software engineering, Data Structures, Data Mining and Next Generation Networks. She has published more than 40 papers in various reputed SCI / SCOPUS indexed journals and international conferences.
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Engineering,
V.E.S. Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India.