|Book Title||Writing TSRs Through C By Yashavant Kanetkar|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Yashavant Kanetkar
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 8170295203
- Edition: 1995
- Pages: 356
- Dimension: 21.5 X 15 X 1.5 cm
This book takes you into the exciting world of Terminate and stay Resident Programs. A world which most DOS programmers don’t dare to test their strengths with .
- From the first toddling steps to the professional TSRs, this book has everything.
- It contains an indepth coverage of advanced topics like Swappable Data Area, Pop up TSRs ,TSRs & Development of TSRs Engine ,Vaccines & Viruses TSRifying existing utilities etc.
- More than Lines of source code and a direct and lucid approach distinguishes this book from others.
- After reading this book ,you will have a proficiency in writing TSRs that you never imagined possible.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 : Advanced Concepts in C
Chapter 2 : Elementary TSRs
Chapter 3 : Some more TSRs
Chapter 4 : DOS Reentrancy and TSRs
Chapter 5 : Swappable Data Area and TSRs
Chapter 6 : A Small TSR Project
Chapter 7 : Some Important TSR Issues
Chapter 8 : TSRifying Your Programs
Chapter 9 : Virsues, A Minor Diversion.
Chapter 0 : Magic TSR Toolkit