Solidworks Simulation 2017 Blackbook
Authors: Gaurav Verma
Publishing Date: January 2018
Weight: 680 gm
Dimension: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
Book is written to help professionals as well as learners in performing tedious jobs of Finite Element Analysis. The book follows step by step methodology. It explains the background work running behind your simulation analysis screen. The book covers almost all the information required by learner to master the SolidWorks Simulation. The book starts with basics of FEA, goes through all the simulation tools and ends up with practical examples of analysis. Chapters on manual FEA ensure the firm understanding of FEA concepts through SolidWorks Simulation. It explains the Solver selection, iteration methods like Newton- Raphson method and integration techniques used by SolidWorks Simulation for functioning. A chapter on Model Preparation is added in this edition to help you to understand the procedures of preparing model for analysis.
- Every chapter starts with a list of topics being covered in that chapter. In this way, the user can easy find the topic of his/her interest easily.In-Depth explanation of concepts.
- Instruction through illustration.
- The instructions to perform any action are provided by a maximum number of illustrations so that the user can perform the actions discussed in the book easily and effectively.
- There are about small and large illustrations that make the learning process effective.
- Every new topic of this book starts with the explanation of the basic concepts. In this way, the user becomes capable of relating the things with real world.