Redis® Deep Dive
Suyog Dilip Kale, Chinmay Kulkarni
Publishing Date: February 2021
Dimension: 7.50 x 9.25 Inches
This book begins with teaching you to set up your own Redis environment, followed by Redis data structures, their architecture, and use cases. You get to learn the details about Redis Modules such as RediSearch, RedisJSON, RedisTimeSeries, RedisAI, and RedisGraph with specific business use-case examples. This book makes you a Redis Expert by getting you hands-on with best practices on Redis and some tricks to scale Redis activities.
Complete reference guide to Redis
- Complete coverage of Redis Modules.
- Best practices, tips and tricks, and expert techniques to scale Redis.
- Troubleshooting solutions to perform real-time faster data processing for client applications.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Redis’s advantages over the other NOSQL databases.
- Explore Redis Enterprise and its real gameplay in enterprise applications.
- Learn Redis data structures through practically demonstrated use cases.
- Learn from Industry expert to setup the Redis in production environment.
- Understand how Redis enterprise enhances Redis OSS.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is ideal for anyone who is interested in understanding the basic concepts of the Redis database. The book will help the IT professionals, Software developers, Technical leads, Architects. Readers should have a working knowledge of database designing, basic programming skills, and an understanding of the latest trends in cloud computing.
- Introduction to NoSQL World
- NoSQL database types
- Are NoSQL databases better than traditional databases?
- History of Redis
- Getting started with Redis
- Setting up Redis
- Redis Data Structures in details
- Scaling Redis
- Redis use cases
- Redis as database service - enterprise solutions
- What is new in Redis 6?
- Appendix A
Suyog is a solutions architect at Redis Labs (a database unicorn company in Silicon Valley). Suyog is a technology evangelist, community helper, and has broad technical knowledge and business experience with a specialization in distributed, micro-services, low-latency, and high-throughput demand mission critical apps. He is a trusted advisor to Redis Labs customers, which include leading global banking institutions, fintechs, telcos, media, and financial service providers.
LinkedIn Profile: Suyog Kale: https://www.linkedin.com/in/suyogkale/
Chinmay is the founder and director of Hybrowlabs Technologies, a digital solutions and cloud consultancy company based out of Pune. He helps fortune 500 clients create awesome websites. He is a passionate speaker of OSS. In his free time, Chinmay likes to read non-fiction books on psychology, history, and philosophy.LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cykulkarni/