|Book Title||Prince2 2009 : Planning And Control Using Ms Project 2010 By Paul E. Harris|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Paul E. Harris
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183333962
- Edition: 2011
- Dimension: 24 X 17 X 1.5 cm
MS Project 2010 is an extensive software update with many new functions and as a result this is a complete rewrite of the author's previous book. This book stays focused on the information required to create and update schedules using MS Project 2010 by:
- Explaining which elements PRINCE2TM may be supported by MS Project and demonstrating how.
- Showing practical ways that MS Project may be used to manage programmes, portfolios and projects in a PRINCE2TM environment.
- Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project.
- Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter.
- Providing a quick reference listing of commands at the start of each chapter.
- Providing a comprehensive index of all topics.
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Creating A Project Schedule
- 3 Navigation And Setting The Options
- 4 Creating Projects And Templates
- 5 Defining Calendars
- 6 Adding Tasks
- 7 Organizing Tasks Using Outlining
- 8 Formatting The Display
- 9 Adding Task Dependencies
- 10 Network Diagram View
- 11 Constraints
- 12 Filters
- 13 Tables And Grouping Tasks
- 14 Views And Details
- 15 Printing And Reports
- 16 Tracking Progress
- 17 Creating Resources And Costs
- 18 Assigning Resources And Costs To Tasks
- 19 Resource Optimization
- 20 Updating Projects With Resources
- 21 Project Options
- 22 More Advanced Scheduling
- 23 Tools And Techniques For Scheduling
- 24 What Is New In Ms Project 2010
- 25 Appendix 1 – Screens Used To Create Views
- 26 Index