PHP- Beginner's Practical Guide
Authors: Pratiyush Guleria
Publishing Date: April 2018
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity of the programming examples, logic is explained properly and discussed by using comments in the program itself. The book covers the topics right from the start of the software using snapshots of starting the software and writing programs into it. The database examples are discussed in detail from simple to complex taking into consideration the requirement of students. Various sample projects are included in the Book and are written in simple language so as to give students the basic idea of developing projects in PHP using MySQL. The examples given in the book are user-focused and have been highly updated including topics, figures, and examples.
The book features more on practical approach with more examples covering topics from simple to complex one addressing many of the core concepts and advanced topics also.
- Comprehensive coverage of PHP with MySQL laying more stress on examples.
- The Book also covers HTML using practical example along with PHP and MySQL.
- Strictly in accordance of the syllabus covered under B.E./B.Tech for industrial and short-term training programs.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straightforward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
- Declaration Operators and Control Statements
- Form Processing
- Cookies and Sessions
- Validations and File Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Regular Expressions and PDO Fundamentals
- Sample Projects
- Practice Paper