|Book Title||Oracle Primavera P6 Version 8 ,15 and 16 EPPM Web Administrators Guide By Paul E. Harris|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Paul E. Harris
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183335904
- Edition: 2016
- Pages: 252
- Dimension: 23 X 15 X 1.5 cm
This book is aimed at assisting database administrators to understand how to configure and administer a P6 database after the software and databases have been installed.
The objectives of this book are to demonstrate
- The structure of a P6 database
- The P6 tools available to access, set up and administer a P6 Database
- The steps that should be considered when implementing a P6 database
- The P6 functions that an Administrator must understand in order to successfully administer a P6 EPPM database.
- How to setup/configure a P6 Database using the Web interface, and
- How to administer a P6 Database using the Web Interface
This book is aimed at:
- People who wish learn the software but are unable to attend a training course and find the software reference manual hard going.
- Project management companies who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees with an alternative text to the vendor supplied user manual.
- Training Organizations requiring a training manual to run their own training courses.
It covers the Primavera versions 8 and 15 EPPM Web tool and the book is designed to show administrators in any industry how to setup an EPPM database. It explains in plain English and in a logical sequence, the steps required to create an maintain an EPPM database. It tackles some of the more complex aspects of the software that the user manual does not address.
The book is intended to be used.... As a self-teach book, or A user guide, more, A training manual for a two day training course.
Table Of Contents:
- Review of the P6 Web Interface
- Staring up and Navigation
- Planning Implementation
- Key Master Data Configuration-EPS & WBS
- Roles and Resources
- Configuring Application Settings and Enterprise Data
- Security & Access Configuration
- User Configured Items
- Operational support
- Data Import and Export Tools
- Appendix A-Additional implementation resources
- Appendix B- P6 Implementation Plan Template
- Appendix C- Sample Security Profiles