MS Windows 7 Training Guide By Prof. Satish Jain
Table Of Contents
|Book Title||MS Windows 7 Training Guide By Prof. Satish Jain|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Prof. Satish Jain
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183334341
- Edition: 2011
- Pages: 186
- Dimension: 21.5 X 15.5 X 1 cm
This book is a step by step manual for learning the latest operating system.
- Detailed explanation of User Interface and basic elements of Windows 7.
- Complete guide for learning this latest but simple, better and faster operating system from Microsoft Corporation.
- Step-by-Step description of essential features of Windows 7.
Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1: Begins with the introduction of Windows. It also includes New Features of Windows 7 and a brief description of Windows XP.
- Chapter 2: Explains all the basic elements of Window 7 Operating Screen. It will also enable you to learn the Windows 7 Help System.
- Chapter 3: Describes the method to install application programs. It also explains how to start programs and understand their elements.
- Chapter 4: Is based on customization and configuration of Windows 7 to use it very effectively. It describes ow to customize Start menu, Screen Saver, Desktop, Taskbar and Notification Area.
- Chapter 5: Deals with the accessories available in Windows 7. It describes how to use Calculator, Notepad, Paint, Snipping Tool, WordPad, Task Scheduler, Tablet PC and System tools such as Disk Cleanup, Disk defragmenter to run your system smoothly and reduce the risk of PC problems
- Chapter 6: Explains you how to work with the files and folders. It provides efficient methods to perform the most common tasks such as viewing, selecting, copying/moving and renaming files or folders.
- Chapter 7: Gives in detail how to play music and other media using the Windows 7 Media Player program.
- Chapter 8: Introduced you how to share your PC with other users. This chapter also explains the method to view and create user accounts and delete accounts. In this chapter you will be able to learn about Windows 7’s Home Group features.
- Chapter 9: Shows you how to use Windows 7’s in-built Web browser, namely Internet Explorer version 8.0 to surf the sites of the World Wide Web (WWW).
- Chapter 10: Discusses other miscellaneous features of Windows 7