|Book Title||Management Information Systems-8th Edition By Terry Lucey|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Terry Lucey
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 8170299993
- Edition: 2017
- Pages: 282
- Dimension: 23.5 X 18 X 1 cm
It provides thorough coverage of the principles, application and design of management information systems in both private and public organisations. It is particularly relevant for:
- Students preparing themselves for professional examinations which include the study of information systems
- Students on BTEC, diploma and degree courses in business Studies and Accountancy
- Students on Systems Analysis and Computer Science diploma and degree courses.
Table of Contents:
1. Management information systems : an overview.
2. Information, data and communication.
3. Systems concepts : structure and elements.
4. Systems concepts : objectives and types.
5. Organisations : scientific management and the classical school.
6. Organisations : human relations school and the contingency approach.
7. Organisations : structure, information and culture.
8. Management : introduction and functions.
9. Leadership, organising and coordinating.
11. Decision making.
12. Elements of control.
13. Control and performance measurement in organisations.
14. Information and communication technologies for business and management.
15. Applications of ICT in MIS.
16. Influences on MIS applications and design.