Management Information Systems-8th Edition
Authors: Terry Lucey
Publishing Date: January 1998
Dimension: 23.5 X 18 X 1 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
It provides thorough coverage of the principles, application and design of management information systems in both private and public organisations. It is particularly relevant for:
- Students preparing themselves for professional examinations which include the study of information systems
- Students on BTEC, diploma and degree courses in business Studies and Accountancy
- Students on Systems Analysis and Computer Science diploma and degree courses.
1. Management information systems: an overview.
2. Information, data, and communication.
3. Systems concepts: structure and elements.
4. Systems concepts: objectives and types.
5. Organizations: scientific management and classical school.
6. Organizations: human relations school and the contingency approach.
7. Organizations: structure, information, and culture.
8. Management: introduction and functions.
9. Leadership, organizing and coordinating.
11. Decision making.
12. Elements of control.
13. Control and performance measurement in organizations.
14. Information and communication technologies for business and management.
15. Applications of ICT in MIS.
16. Influences on MIS applications and design.