Let Us Java - 6th Edition
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar
Publishing Date: Dec 2022
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Fully Working Examples Carefully crafted exercises
- Major reorganisation of chapters with a view to improve comprehension of concepts involved
- Comprehensive coverage of all the concepts of Core Java
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, user friendly book
- Concepts are duly supported by several examples and self explanatory analogies
- Lucid explanation of the concept
- Well thought-out, fully working programming examples
Java Language is very popularly used for creating applications for PC, Laptop, Tablet, Web and Mobile world. Learning a language that can work on so many different platforms can be a challenge. This is where you would find this book immensely useful. It follows simple and easy narration style. It doesn’t assume any programming background. It begins with the basics and steadily builds the pace so that the reader finds it easy to handle complex topics towards the end. Object-Oriented Programming has been covered in detail to give a strong foundation for Java Programming. Well thought out and fully working example programs, and carefully crafted exercises of this book, cover every aspect of Java programming.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Data types & Control Instructions
- Object oriented programming
- Classes & Objects
- Arrays & Strings
- Inheritance & Polymorphism
- Interfaces, Packages
- Exception Handling, Effective IO
- Multithreading & Synchronization
- Generics, Collection classes, GUI Using Swing, Networking
- Database Connectivity Using JDBC
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book will prove to be a “must have” for beginners as well as experienced professionals as it is a stepping stone for learning Java technology.
- An Overview of Java
- Getting Started
- Java Data Types and Instructions
- Decision Control Instruction
- Loop Control Instruction
- Case Control Instruction
- Advanced Features of Functions
- Introduction to OOP
- Classes and Objects
- Strings and Enums
- Exception Handling
- Effective Input/Output
- Java Collections
- User Interfaces
- Network and Internet Programming
Through his books and Quest Video Courseware DVDs on C, Java, C++, Data Structures, VC++, .NET, Embedded Systems, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, moulded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last two decades. Yashavant’s books and Quest DVDs have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students / professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant's books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought-after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, RECs and global software companies.
Yashavant has recently been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the "Best .NET Technical Contributor" and "Most Valuable Professional" awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years.
Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M.Tech. from IIT Kanpur. Yashavant's current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt. Ltd. and KSET Pvt. Ltd. He can be reached at email@example.com or through http://www.kicit.com.