|Book Title||Learn MS Excel 2002 VBA Programming With XML and ASP By Julitta Korol|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Julitta Korol
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788176567824
- Edition: 2003
- Pages: 716
- Dimension: 21.5 X 15.5 X 3 cm
Designed to provide non-developers with a hands-on guide to Excel Visual Basic for Applications, this book gives users a wide range of VBA coverage, along with an introduction to the Extensible Markup Language and Active Server Pages technologies.
- Quickly learn how to program by utilizing the built-in macro recorder.
- Add decision-making and repetition to your procedures.
- Control other applications from within Excel through Automation.
- Create and customize user forms, menus, and toolbars.
- Learn how to handle errors and debug your programs by using built-in debugging tools.
- Perform Access tasks from within Excel.
- Discover how to put Excel data on a web page and retrieve data from the web into an Excel worksheet.
- Work with Excel spreadsheets saved in XML format.
- Program special features such as the Microsoft Office XP PivotTable and PivotChart web components.
- Learn how to use a number of objects from the Excel 2002 and Office XP Object Models.
Table Of Applications:
Chapter 1 : Introduction to Spreadsheet Automation
Chapter 2 : First Steps in Visual Basic for Applications
Chapter 3 : Understanding Variables, Data types, and Constants
Chapter 4 : VBA Procedures: Subroutines and Functions
Chapter 5 : Decision Making with VBA
Chapter 6 : Repeating Actions in VBA
Chapter 7 : Managing Lists and Tables of Data with VBA
Chapter 8 : Manipulating Files and Folders with VBA
Chapter 9 : Controlling Other Applications with VBA
Chapter 10 : Dialog Boxes and Custom Forms
Chapter 11 : Custom Collections and Class Modules
Chapter 12 : Creating Custom Menus and Toolbars with VBA
Chapter 13 : Debugging VBA Procedures and Handling Errors
Chapter 14 : Event Programming in Excel 2002
Chapter 15 : Using Excel with Access
Chapter 16 : Excel and the Internet
Chapter 17 : XML and Excel 2002