Learn Microsoft Azure Step by Step in 7 days for .NET Developers
Authors: Sailesh Pawar
Publishing Date: January 2019
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
Azure services offerings to advance resource creation to see how all the moving parts go together. It walks through various cloud development tools which will speed our development process. Books majorly cover practical information to get you started to a Proficient level and towards cloud mindset
If you are a C# DEVELOPER who wants to start with Azure, then this book is for you."
If you are a .NET developer who is curious to dive into Microsoft Azure, then you have the right book in your hand. This will make you a hero from zero in Azure. It has everything that a developer needs to learn about Azure. 10/10 recommended.’
Krunal Trivedi, Microsoft Azure MVP, MCT India Regional Lead
If you are ASP.NET C# person who wants to learn Azure from only development perspective then this book should be in your shelf. For .NET developers, it just hits the bull eye.”
Shivprasad Koirala, Author of best selling DotNet book, Former ASPNET MVP.
• This book starts from basic fundamentals and takes you to a professional level.
• Books emphasize on real-life project use case and in-depth implementation.
• Books start right from scratch with the creation of Azure account to manually creating Azure resources and deploying them.
• Exclusive topics are dedicated for Azure Web App, Web Job, Cloud Service (Web Role, Worker Role), Azure functions.
• All practical implementation of Azure services (PASS, Serverless computing) are covered.
Day 1: Understanding Azure and Services Offered for .NET Developers
• Pass: Platform as a service
• IASS: Infrastructure as Service
• SSAS: Software as a Service
• LAAS: Logic/ Function as a Service
• When to use when?
• Azure Virtual Machine
• Azure Web App for container
• Azure Service Fabrics
• Azure Web Apps
• Azure Cloud Services
• Azure Function
• Azure Logic Apps
Day 2: Creating your Free Azure Account and Create Your First Web App Service on Azure
• Create Your Azure free account
• Create Your First Web App service on Azure
• Resource Group
• Adding a Resource Group
• Resource Group Location
• Creating a Web App service resource on your
Day 3: Creating and Deploying a Sample ASP.NET Core on Azure Web App.
• Creating a Sample ASP.NET Core App Step by Step
• Creating a SQL Server Resource on Azure Step by Step
• Connect to Azure SQL Database from SSMS
Day 4: Creating and Running a Background Job with the help of Web Jobs on Azure
• Web Jobs
• Timer Triggered
• Continuous Running Job
• Creating your first Timer Trigger Web Job Using VS 2017
• Understanding the web job solution
• Cron expression
• Deploying Web job on Azure
• Stopping Timer Triggered Jobs
Day 5: Creating and Running a Service Bus Triggered Web Jobs on Azure to send mail to the Customer using Send Grid
• Service Bus Trigger Jobs
• Creating a Service Bus Resource on Azure
• Send Grid
• Setting up Send Grid Resource on Azure
• Creating Dynamic template in SendGrid
• Creating Service Bus Web Job
• Deploying Service Bus trigger Web Job on Azure
Day 6: Creating your first Cloud Service app on Azure
• Cloud Service
• Creating Your First Cloud Service with Web and Worker role
• Creating your first Worker Role with service bus trigger
• Taking Snapshot using PhantomJs
• Deploying Cloud Service
• Deploying via Visual Studio
• Connect to RDP using Azure Portal Step By Step
• Deploying Cloud Service as a Package
Day 7: Logic/Function as a Service Often Termed has Serverless Computing, Creating your First Azure Function on Microsoft Azure
• Azure Functions
• Creating your first Azure Function using Visual Studio
• Various type of Azure function
• Deploying Azure function to Azure via visual studio