Java in Depth
Sarika Agarwal, Himani Bansal
Authors: Sarika Agarwal, Himani Bansal
Publishing Date: April 2018
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
Java is a widely used programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. It is the most popular programming language for Android smartphone applications and is among the most favoured for edge device and Internet of things development.
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, appropriate analogies are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included that vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. The text is user-focused and has been highly updated including topics, pictures and examples.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the concepts of Core Java.
- Strictly in accordance for the syllabus covered under graduate and Post graduate classes for all the Universities.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples and self-explanatory analogies.
- Introduction to Java
- Data Types and Variables
- Operator, Loop, Statement & Arrays
- Classes and Methods
- Constructors, Access Specifiers and Modifiers
- Relationship Between Classes
- Java Packages
- Applets and Applications
- Exception Handling
- Multithreading Programming
- A.W.T. (Abstract Window Toolkit)
- Event Handling
- Database Connectivity