|Book Title||Internet of Things with Arduino & Bolt|
|Date Published||Jun 09, 2018|
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9789387284265
- Edition: 2018
- Pages: 200
- Basics of Internet of Things
- Introduction to Arduino Platform
- Getting Started with Arduino
- Writing Programs for Arduino
- LED Programming
- Programming with Push Buttons
- Analog inputs and Various Buses
- Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Arduino IoT Projects
- Arduino Tian
- Temperature Sensor and IoT
- Introduction to Bolt IoT
- Bolt IoT Projects
- Wrapping it up
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on circuits and code examples. To make the topics more comprehensive, circuit diagrams, photographs, and code samples are furnished extensively throughout the book. The book is conceptualized and written in such a way that the beginner readers will find it very easy to understand and implement the circuits and programs.
The book features the most current popular hardware components and associated software with it. This book teaches novice beginners how to create interesting IoT projects with Arduino Ecosystem. The book will also be helpful to experienced professionals to make the transition to careers in Arduino and IoT.
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of IoT and Arduino concepts.
- Covers various Arduino boards and shields.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, and straightforward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly style for the explanation of circuits and code examples.