|Book Title||Informatics Practices Practices Made Comprehensive For Class XII By Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi Singh|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi Singh
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183334761
- Edition: 2012
- Pages: 200
- Dimension: 24 X 18.5 X 2.5 cm
This book is designed to give an insight to the art and science of computers. The book does not expect any special background to comprehend the subject matter. This book covers the entire course contents of this book for class XII prescribed by CBSE in a clear and simple language. The book covers the subject matter in four units.
- Ample number of diagrams are used to illustrate the subject matter for very easy understanding of subject matter for easy understanding.
- Solved exercises are added at the end of each chapter so that the readers can evaluate their progress by comparing their answers with the answers given in the book.
- Summary and Glossary of terms related to particular chapter are given at the end of each chapter.
- sample papers and Previous years Questions papers are included at the end of book.
Chapter 1 : Computer Networking
Chapter 2 : Open Source Concepts
Chapter 3 : GUI Programming - A Review
Chapter 4 : Introduction To Classes and Methods
Chapter 5 : Commonly Used Libraries
Chapter 6 : Database Connectivity and Web Application Development
Chapter 7 : Introduction To HTML and XML
Chapter 8 : Review of RDBMS and MySQL
Chapter 9 : Working With Group Functions, Multiple Tables and Constraints
Chapter 10 : Database Transactions
Chapter 11 : IT Applications