|Book Title||Informatics Practices Made Comprehensive For Class XI By Prof. Satish Jain, Kratika|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Authors: Prof. Satish Jain, Kratika
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183334747
- Edition: 2012
- Pages: 682
- Dimension: 24 X 18.5 X 3 cm
This book is designed to give an insight of the art and science informatics practices. The book does not expect any special background to comprehend the subject matter. This book covers the entire course contents of this book for class XI prescribed by CBSE in a clear and simple language. The book covers the subject matter in four units.
- Ample number of diagrams are used to illustrate the subject matter for very easy understanding of subject matter for easy understanding.
- Solved exercises are added at the end of each chapter so that the readers can evaluate their progress by comparing their answers with the answers given in the book.
- Summary and Glossary of terms related to particular chapter are given at the end of each chapter.
- sample papers are included at the end of book.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1 : Hardware Concepts
Chapter 2 : Software Concepts
Chapter 3 : Getting Started with Programming using NetBeans IDE
Chapter 4 : Getting Started With Swing UI Components
Chapter 5 : Programming Fundamentals
Chapter 6 : Control Structures
Chapter 7 : Using Swing Components with Netbeans IDE
Chapter 8 : Programming Concepts
Chapter 9 : Problem Solving Methodology and Techniques
Chapter 10 : DBMS Concepts
Chapter 11 : Introduction To MySQL
Chapter 12 : Simple Queries
Chapter 13 : Functions In MySQL
Chapter 14 : Table Creation and Manipulation Commands
Chapter 15: IT Applications