Soumya Ranjan Behera
Authors: Soumya Ranjan Behera
Publishing Date: May 2017
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
Book teaches anyone interested to an in-depth discussion of what hacking is all about and how to save yourself.
This book dives deep into:
- Basic security procedures one should follow to avoid being exploited.
- To identity theft.
- To know about password security essentials.
- How malicious hackers are profiting from identity and personal data theft.
Book provides techniques and tools which are used by both criminal and ethical hackers, all the things that you will find here will show you how information security is compromised and how you can identify an attack in a system that you are trying to protect. Furthermore, you will also learn how you can minimize any damage to your system or stop an ongoing attack. This book is written for the benefit of the user to save himself from Hacking.
- Cyber Crime & Security
- Computer Network System and DNS Working
- Hacking Skills & Tools
- Virtualisation and Kali Linux
- Social Engineering & Reverse Social Engineering
- System Hacking
- Packet Analyser & Session Hijacking
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Wireless Network Hacking
- Web Server and Application Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing
- Surface Web
- Deep Web and Dark Net