|Book Title||Fundamentals of Soft Computing By Kuntal Barua, Prof. Prasun Chakrabarti|
|Date Published||Sep 25, 2017|
Authors: Kuntal Barua, Prof. Prasun Chakrabarti
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9789386551566
- Edition: 2017
- Pages: 258
- Dimension: 23 X 15 X 1.5 cm
This book is going to be the first well organized book for soft computing, including all the three major constituents or aspect of soft computing (neural networks, fuzzy logic and evolutionary computation), and hopefully will be proved beneficial for both kind of people; those striving to gain knowledge and those striving to score grades. The book is comprised of each and every topic of soft computing is a vast field of artificial intelligence with very much exploration to real time problems, especially regarding the quench of decision making and automation in the leading AI industries.
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of soft computing concepts.
- Artificial intelligence, Neuro computing, Fuzzy logic Evolutionary computation.
- Strictly in accordance for the syllabus coverd under UG, PG, and Doctoral courses. (B.E. / B. Tech./ MCA/ M. Tech/ Research Scholars)
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
- Important question papers for every chapters.
Table of contents:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Neuro-computing
Chapter 2: Training the Neural networks
Chapter 3: The unsupervised networks
Chapter 4: The fuzzy logic
Chapter 5: The Evolutionary computation
Chapter 6: Few Auxiliary algorithms