|Book Title||Data Structures Made Simple By Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi Singh|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Author: Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi Singh
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183331227
- Edition: 2006
- Pages: 393
- Dimension: 23.5 X 18 X 1.5 cm
This book presents a detailed discussion on concepts for Data Structures and their Implementation using algorithms, diagrams and writing programs in 'C' language. A detailed discussion for working with Data Structures like linked lists, stacks, queues, trees and graphs are given in a clear and simple manner. Different techniques for searching and sorting the arrays are discussed in a manner that students of various streams can easily comprehend such complex topics.
- Subject matter is explained in simple English using many diagrams, examples and algorithms.
- Set of objective and descriptive questions with suggested answers are added at the end of each chapter so that the readers can evaluate their progress by comparing their answers with the suggested answers given in the book.
- A comprehensive index is included for quick and easy access to all the topics in the book, thus reducing the reader's valuable time in searching for any topic.
- A glossary of numerous technical terms is included for easy understanding of the subject matter.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1: Algorithms (Analysis and Design)
Chapter 2: Data Representation (Basic Concepts)
Chapter 3: Arrays
Chapter 4: Linked Lists
Chapter 4: Stacks and Queues
Chapter 6: Trees
Chapter 7: Searching and Sorting
Chapter 8: Graphs