Data Strucures and Algorithms Implimentation Through C
Dr. Brijesh Bakariya
Authors: Dr. Brijesh Bakariya
Publishing Date: January 2018
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
This book is specially designed to serve as the textbook for the students of various streams such as PGDCA, B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSc M.Tech. /M.E., MCA, MS and cover all the topics of Data Structure. The subject data structure is of prime importance for the students of Computer Science and IT. It is a practical approach to understanding the basics and concepts of the data structure. All the concepts are implemented in C language in an easy manner. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams, examples, and programs are given throughout the book.
- This book is specially designed for beginners, explains all basics and concepts about data structure.
- The source code of all data structures is given in C language.
- Important data structures like Stack, Queue, Linked List, Tree, and Graph are well explained.
- Solved examples, frequently asked in the examinations are given which will serve as a useful reference source.
- Effective description of sorting algorithm (Quick Sort, Heap Sort, Merge Sort, etc.)
- CD contains all programming codes in ‘C’.