Computer System And Programming In C
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar
Publishing Date: January 2017
Dimension: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
This book doesn’t assume any programming background. It begins with the basics and steadily builds the pace so that the reader finds it easy to handle advanced topics towards the end of the book. Each chapter contains:-
- Lucid explanation of the concept
- Well through-out, fully working programming examples
- End-of-chapter exercises that would help you practise the skills learned in the chapter
A Step by Step Beginner's Guide to Learn the Basics of C Programming
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given.
- Explain all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
- Fundamentals and Building blocks of C Programming
- Programming Basics, Problem Solving Approaches
- Basic Operations, Algorithms
- Functional Components, Flowcharts, Assembler, Compiler, Linker, Loader
- Decision Control Instruction, Standard I/O Operations
- Functions, Arrays, Pointers, Structures, Unions, Enums, Preprocessor Directives
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C programming language.
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Fundamentals of C Programming
- Conditional Program Execution and Functions
- 6. Practice programs
Through his books and Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Java, Python, Data Structures, .NET, IoT, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last three decades. Yashavant’s books and Quest videos have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students/professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant's books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, IIITs, NITs and global software companies.
Yashavant has been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the “Best .NET Technical Contributor” and “Most Valuable Professional” awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years.
Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M.Tech. from IIT Kanpur. Yadhavant’s current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt Ltd. And KSET Pvt Ltd.