|Book Title||Computer Science with Python Language Made simple By Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi Singh|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Authors: Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi Singh
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183335188
- Edition: 2014
- Pages: 436
- Dimension: 24 X 18 X 2 cm
This book is designed to give you an insight of the art and science of Computers. The book does not need any special background to comprehend the subject matter.
The book covers the entire course contents of Computer Science for Class XI prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E) in a clear and simple English language. It discusses Computer Fundamentals and Software Concepts in very comprehensive manner to build a strong foundation. The Programming methodology and Introduction to Python language are described in easy-to-understand language. Different topics such as Strings, Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples are explained in very easy to understand language. Programming with Python language is explained with maximum number of examples.
Special Features of the book are:
- Ample number of diagrams are used to illustrate the subject matter for easy understanding.
- Solved Exercises are added at the end of each chapter so that the readers can evaluate their progress by comparing their answers with the answers given in the book.
- Summary and Glossary related to particular chapter are given at the end of each chapter.
- A Lab Exercise is added at the end of each chapter.
Tables Of Contents:
Chapter 1 : Basic Of Computer and Its Operation
Chapter 2 : Software Concepts
Chapter 3 : Data Representation
Chapter 4 : Microprocessor
Chapter 5 : Memory Concepts
Chapter 6 : Input Output Ports And Connections
Chapter 7 : Programming Concepts
Chapter 8 : Problem Solving Methodology And Techniques
Chapter 9 : Getting Started with Python
Chapter 10 : Data Types, Variables and Concepts
Chapter 11 : Operators and Expressions
Chapter 12 : Flow Of Control
Chapter 13 : Functions
Chapter 14 : User Defined Functions
Chapter 15 : String Manipulation
Chapter 16 : List Manipulation
Chapter 17 : Dictionaries
Chapter 18 : Tuples