|Book Title||Computer Science With C++ Language For Class XII By Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi singh|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
Authors: Prof. Satish Jain, Shashi singh
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9788183334709
- Pages: 720
- Dimension: 24 X 18.5 X 3 cm
This book is designed to give an insight of the art and science of Computer Science and C++ Programming. The book does not need any special background to comprehend the subject matter.
The book covers the entire course contents of the syllabus of Computer Science (Class XII) (Code-083) prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E) in a clear and simple English language. It presents a detailed discussion on Object Oriented Programming concepts using C++ language. It gives detailed description of Data structures like Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks and Queues in a clear and systematic manner. The concepts of Database and use of Structured Query Language (SQL), Boolean Logic, Communication Technology and Open Source concepts are described in easy-to-understand style. Programming in C++ language is explained with many examples. The accompanied CD contains C++ programs discussed in the book. These programs can be loaded directly and can be used without spending time in typing them.
- Ample number of diagrams are used to illustrate the subject matter for easy understanding
- Solved Exercises are added at the end of each chapter so that the reader can evaluate progress by comparing the answers with the answers given in the book.
- Summary and Glossary of technical terms related to particular chapter are given at the end of each chapter.
- Sample papers on the pattern of CBSE past Examinations are included at the end of the book.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1 : Review Of C++ Covered in Class XI
Chapter 1 : Structures In C++
Chapter 1 : Object Oriented Programming
Chapter 1 : Constructors and Destructors
Chapter 1 : Stacks and Queues
Chapter 1 : Database Concepts
Chapter 1 : Structured Query Language
Chapter 1 : Boolean Algebra
Chapter 1 : Communication And Open Source Concepts